Tuesday, August 24, 2010

australian election.

I am actually very INTO this politics thing this year [because of the influence of Ms Vicary].

I knew something stupid like this was going to happen.
First, a backstabbing FEMALE prime minister [who isn't a mother or wife, so what exactly does she stand up for for females? neh. its just another PM.]
Then, a draw in the election.
Rah.
=_=

On the night of the counting of votes, I was doing the 40 hour famine giving up technology, so I wasn't watching TV. However, I heard my parents talking a bit and I was instantly thinking FACEPALM.

Anyways, here is a video I saw on my YouTube-ing today [look at the second previous post]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxVHSDz1y0s&feature=topvideos

Australian Politics, Pokemon style.

No comments:

Post a Comment