Tuesday, August 24, 2010

sick days ~

It is so strange that every time I'm sick and stay home from school, I find myself doing the same things.
I start of with tumbling down the stairs pleading to my mother that I will be able to stay home.
I practise piano for a bit.
There's that vacuuming part as well.
I try and do work at home, to compensate for the work I'm missing at school.
Failed.
Facebook stalking and YouTube-ing for a few hours.
Drink soup. Takes half an hour to prepare, 5 minutes to eat.
Wonder what everyone else is doing at school -- does anyone know I'm missing?
Facepalm: I now know what my mother does at home. She listens to loud 80s music and watches TV.
Start blogging about my boredom.
...
OH LOOK I'm at that stage now.
If I assume that today is like all the other sick days, I will soon fall asleep.
Then I will proceed to watch Disney Channel. [lol]
Then I as my mother picks my brother up from school, I pig out of junk food.
At the moment she returns, I will innocently be reading my book. [In this case, The Book Thief]

No comments:

Post a Comment