Wednesday, October 27, 2010

engrish.assignment.

OKAY so I'm actually quite excited about the assignments I have been given.

For S&E, we need to write a newspaper article, 4 pages long (.....what kind of news article is four pages long.......) about a current Australian issue that is causing controversy. I've decided to write about the refugees who keep coming, because EVERYONE has a different viewpoint. This will be very exciting.

For English, I've buddied up with Amy <3>_> ) We have finally settled on "Social Acceptance Revolves Around Body Image" ._.

NOW, before this, I was researching eating disorders, and stumbled on a documentary called Supersize vs Super...skinny... or something. I already forgot. But now I'm terrified of being obese D: LOL I know I know, "But Dorothhyyyy YOU AREN'T FAT...." But hey >_> I'm not eating any healthier than that elephant on the show D:

I've decided that I'm going to get "fit" by doing intensive hula hooping.

DAY 1:
10 minutes done.
Got stitch within first 1 minute.
Great.

---

Oh. And I thought I'd like to mention that ants have invaded my house again. If you don't understand what I mean by "again", look at last summer's blog posts >_<" .....

No comments:

Post a Comment